The Director uses their deep experience of working with seasoned leaders to develop long term relationships with client and has overall responsibility for delivering momentum and impact.
- Director within the Consulting Business.
- Overall responsibility for great work that’s profitable for threezero.
- A thought leader in the business.
- Winner of projects and responsible for building long-lasting client relationships.
- Owns the profitability of individual clients and projects.
- Challenges and supports teams, using commercial acumen, empathy and creativity.
- Sets the right environment for others to grow and learn
- Coaches and develops our people.
- Contributes towards threezero strategy.
- Exemplifies threezero values.
- A problem solver and business strategist.
- A proven client partner with business development expertise.
- Experience of building and developing talent.
- At least 10 years’ business experience.
- Entrepreneurial and creative problem solving experience.
- A confident and articulate communicator and presenter.
- Proven followership.
- Commercial rigour.
- A human lens.
- Commitment to impact .
- Ambitious for the business.
- Committed to your own personal and professional development.
- Business savvy.
What you get back
Step-change career development
1:1 coaching, a personal development budget, access to a game-changing advisory network, senior mentorship, a safe space to learn.
'Adult to Adult' Working
Total business transparency, ownership of part of the internal agenda (e.g. events, marketing), true autonomy at work, support to exit well when the time comes.
Benefits that mean something
Standard benefits (like health, dental, etc.) as compulsory, plus an annual personal benefits budget to spend on what matters to you.
If you’re interested, get in touch at email@example.com.