The Designer will play a pivotal role in our project teams, collaborating to solve our clients’ challenges and drive real momentum in their business.
- Bring strategy to life in the form of compelling, immersive content
- Including events and exhibitions
- Shape, challenge and iterate briefs whilst driving and delivering exceptional outcomes
- Develop concepts, graphics and layouts
- Create output that will captivate and inspire
- Evolve briefs and translate designs into different formats and mediums, from document creation, stimulus and event design
- Work with the right network of partners to help you create and deliver powerful work (printers, contractors, production companies etc.)
- You’ll have min. 6+ years’ commercial experience
- An expert working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Passionate about telling exceptional visual stories and know how to problem solve through design
- Detail-focussed - you work at pace to meet tight deadlines and create high quality, game-changing output
- You are interested in building on existing skills, perhaps into digital and have a real hunger to develop as part of a high-performing, rapidly-growing team
- Outstanding time management
- Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign)
- PowerPoint or Keynote
- Infographic development
- Layout skills for print
- Complex visual story-telling with data
- Accuracy and attention to detail
Great to have
- Exhibition/ event design experience
- Drawn illustration
- Dreamweaver and basic HTML/CSS
- Vector Works
- Cinema 4D
What you get back
Step-change career development
1:1 coaching, a personal development budget, access to a game-changing advisory network, senior mentorship, a safe space to learn.
'Adult to Adult' Working
Total business transparency, ownership of part of the internal agenda (e.g. events, marketing), true autonomy at work, support to exit well when the time comes.
Benefits that mean something
Standard benefits (like health, dental, etc.) as compulsory, plus an annual personal benefits budget to spend on what matters to you.
If you’re interested, get in touch at email@example.com.