The Business Manager sits at the core of our project teams, delivering day-to-day co-ordination and support in creating cut-through content that delivers strong client outcomes.
- Business Managers work in our consulting business as the 'glue' that holds our project teams together
- Day-to-day co-ordination of projects, helping consulting teams provide great client service
- Act as thought partner for our Architects and Leads on key content deliverables
- Support Programme Managers to deliver commercially effective projects
- Develop strong relationships with client teams and internal teams
- Conduct and collate research and gather creative stimulus
- Organise event sessions in creative spaces to deliver the right experience for our clients
- Manage day-to-day team interactions and diary management
- Manage budget and expenses across projects
- Support key strategic projects internally
- You’ll be fiercely organised
- Hungry to get an insight into big business
- You’ll be creative and able to think on your feet
- You’ll want to learn and develop your existing skills
- You’ll enjoy having a varied role and being able to multi-task
- Outstanding organisational skills
- Confident and articulate communicator
- Some experience / understanding of handling budgets
- Commercially savvy
- Calm under pressure
- Microsoft Office 365 skills
- Photoshop/InDesign would be advantageous
What you get back
Step-change career development
1:1 coaching, a personal development budget, access to a game-changing advisory network, senior mentorship, a safe space to learn.
'Adult to Adult' Working
Total business transparency, ownership of part of the internal agenda (e.g. events, marketing), true autonomy at work, support to exit well when the time comes.
Benefits that mean something
Standard benefits (like health, dental, etc.) as compulsory, plus an annual personal benefits budget to spend on what matters to you.
If you’re interested, get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.